NEW UMX FPV Radian BNF without Headset (EFLU6780)
UMX FPV Radian BNF without Headset (EFLU6780)
Availability: In Stock
Smooth flying in the cockpit experience.
The E-flite® UMX™ FPV Radian® aircraft allows you to virtually put yourself in the pilot’s seat. AS3X® technology stabilization reduces the effects of wind and turbulence so flight performance is as smooth as possible.
Key Features :
• AS3X® technology provides outstanding stability and smoother flight
• Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro FPV system (included)
• Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV headset compatible
• 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring characteristics
• One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
• Ultra-lightweight foam construction
• Transparent, folding propeller blades (installed)
• Efficient coreless brushed motor system (installed)
• Spektrum 5-channel DSMX® receiver/ESC/servo unit (installed)
• 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery powers the flight system and camera
• USB 1S Li-Po charger (included)
• Ideal for outdoor and larger indoor flying sites
FPV Camera System
The Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro airborne FPV system is ready to be installed on the airframe and is compatible with any Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV headset or video monitor. It’s a 2-in-1 camera/transmitter unit featuring a circular polarized antenna for superior range and is powered by the included 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery.
Engineered around the renowned stability of the original ParkZone Radian® motor glider, the UMX™ FPV Radian aircraft is an ideal fixed wing first-person view platform that’s versatile enough to fly outdoors and in large indoor spaces.
Transparent blades allow the camera view to be as clear as possible. For maximum glide efficiency when the motor is off, the propeller blades fold backwards.
Two screws secure the wing which can be removed for easy transport and storage.
The included E-flite® 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C Li-Po flight battery