NAZA-M V2 + GPS + IOSD MINI + BTU Package
Product Code: NAZAMV2GPSiOSD BTU
DJI adheres to continuous innovation and improvement. With the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the Naza-M V2 provides better flight performance. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude and attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- ADVANCED & IMPROVED ATTITUDE STABILIZATION ALGORITHM
- NINE TYPES OF MULTI-ROTORS SUPPORTED
- MULTIPLE FLIGHT CONTROL MODES/INTELLIGENT SWITCHING
- GPS MODULE AVAILABLE/ACCURATE POSITION HOLD
- NEW ASSISTANT SOFTWARE FOR SMARTPHONE
- IOSD MINI SUPPORTED
- ENHANCED FAILSAFE MODE
- MOTOR ARM AND MOTOR DIS-ARM
- PPM, S-BUS & ORDINARY RECEIVER SUPPORTED
- INDEPENDENT LED MODULE
- BUILT-IN GIMBAL STABILIZATION FUNCTION
- MULTI-ROTOR ONE-POWER OUTPUT FAIL PROTECTION
- REMOTE GAIN ADJUSTMENT
- FIRMWARE UPDATE ONLINE
The Naza-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only the BTU with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient.
It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
• Built-in Bluetooth(4.0)
• Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
• Communication Distance: 50m
• Weight: 17g
• Power Consumption: 240mw(0.04A@6V)
The Naza-M now supports iOSD Mini. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic FPV flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mini can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
• Voltage: 6V
• Working Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
• Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC (automatically recognize)
• Weight: 14g
• Working Current (Typical Value): 180mA@6V